We are very excited to be reopening our doors for Wellness Retreats this September. Your wellness, happiness and safety is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we feel it is important to outline the extra Covid-19 safety measures we have put in place here at Wootton Park Wellness Retreats.
As the GlampingPod side of the business has been reopened since 4th July, we have already introduced a number of additional precautions. Our cleaning procedure has always been comprehensive (our reviews give us 5* for cleanliness). However, we now have contactless check-in and complete sanitisation of the Pods in between guests, to further ensure their safety.
Whether you are attending a mid-week exclusive corporate retreat or a weekend retreat, our main aim is help you feel fully relaxed, at peace and stress-free but also completely safe.
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- All retreats will have a maximum capacity of 8 people. We will continue to review this in line with government guidelines.
- Accommodation is in our luxury Farmhouse. We have 8 ensuite kingsize bedrooms. The rooms will be single occupancy only unless you are coming as a couple.
- We will conduct discreet temperature checks upon arrival and also the following morning.
- The majority of activities will take place outside, amongst the 350 acres of rolling Warwickshire countryside that we are so lucky to call home. These include a Mindful Walk, Forest Bathing, Stargazing, Dove Release and Feeding The Animals.
- Any indoor activities, namely Pilates, Yoga and Laughter Yoga will take place in our large purpose-built relaxation room. This has ample space to enable exercise mats to be set up away from each other.
- All organic, locally sourced meals and drinks are included and you will be able to sit comfortably and adequately spaced, around our large table, in the well-ventilated dining area.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the facility.
- We will be conducting extra cleaning in and around the Farmhouse during the course of the Retreat.
Corporate and Individual Retreats
All of these extra Covid-19 Safety Measures are being introduced to ensure you that you are able to fully immerse yourself in the wonderful retreats we are offering.
Mid-week, we are offering companies exclusive use of the facilities. A Corporate Retreat at Wootton Park is so much more than a team-building event. It’s a real chance for teams to rebuild and rebond. This is especially important for those who have been working remotely for so many months.
On selected weekends, we will be hosting Self-Care Sundays or Wellness Weekends – 24 or 48 hours of peaceful bliss. Come on your own, in a couple or as a small group. Our next Self-Care Sunday programme will be taking place on Saturday 10th October from 4pm, finishing at the same time on Sunday 11th.
Please be assured that we guarantee a postponement or full refund if we are unable to go ahead with a planned Retreat due to Coronavirus issues.
We look forward to welcoming you to a Wootton Park Wellness Retreat soon.